The Miss Universe Organization is an organization run by women for women, built on a foundation of inclusion and continues to be a celebration of diversity. Each year, thousands of young women participate in Miss Universe. The mission of the organization is to provide the tools which help women to be their personal best. Self-confidence is the key.
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters made history for South Africa on Sunday by winning the title of Miss Universe.
Not only will she walk away with a tiara and title, but a long list of attractive prizes that include:
- A year-long salary as Miss Universe
- Luxury accommodations in a New York City apartment for the duration of her reign, including living expenses
- A one-year supply of haircare products and tools from Farouk Systems, the makers of CHI Haircare
- A shoe wardrobe from Chinese Laundry Shoes & Accessories
- Personal services including membership to Gravity Fitness @ Le Parker Meridien Hotel and hair services from John Barrett Salon
- A modeling portfolio by leading fashion photographers
- Dermatology and skincare services
- A professional health and nutrition consultation
- Dental services
- Professional representation by The Miss Universe Organization
- Extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
- Access to various events including casting opportunities, movie premiers, screenings, Broadway shows, and launch parties
- And personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organization fashion stylist.